Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- fever, sore throat, and joint pain with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash;
- numbness or tingly feeling;
- warmth, redness, or tingling under your skin;
- swelling in your hands or feet;
- fast or pounding heartbeats;
- chest pain, shortness of breath.
- Less serious side effects may include:
- mild nausea, stomach pain, constipation, loss of appetite;
- anxiety, drowsiness;
- increased night-time urination;
- runny nose, sore throat, cough; or
- vaginal itching or discharge.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.