If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking Generic Myambutol and seek emergency medical attention or contact your doctor immediately:
- an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of the throat; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; or hives);
- vision changes (e.g., blurring, red-green color blindness);
- a rash;
- numbness or tingling in your fingers, toes, hands, or feet;
- confusion, disorientation, or hallucinations; or
Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take Generic Myambutol and talk to your doctor if you experience
- stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, or decreased appetite;
- mild dizziness;
- worsening gout; or
- joint pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.